This page has been brought up to standards by an Admin/Bureaucrat, and now checks out. Please try not to mess it up.
* The author of this article is hard at work writing this article, please don't make it any worse.
* Be good, alright?
This article is still being worked on. You can help the Undertale AU Wiki by expanding it.
""A simple AU about anime and videogames.""
Understuck by MSPFA user Toreodere is a crossover AU set within the Homestuck universe, in similar vein to a swap AU. Various Homestuck characters make appearances throughout the story, often taking on the original roles seen within Undertale while still keeping their original character traits and personalities.
The plot, while still remaining familiar with the usual formats of most other Undertale AUs, will still be switched up in order to keep the story fresh and original.
- The main characters from Undertale remain for the most part within their original roles, with some minor exceptions including the protagonist and a few others that are yet to be revealed.
- Frisk is replaced by an as of yet unnamed troll referred to as "Shameless Ripoff".
- Flowey remains for the most part the same, with most changes to them being mostly visual, e.g a lack of eyes. (done simply as a style choice)
- Toriel remains as the guardian of the ruins, but does not work alone, having a young troll by the name of Kanaya Maryam by her side who she intends to take on her role at an unspecified point in time.
- Vriska Serket appears in an as of yet unknown role, seemingly able to contact the protagonist throughout their journey from an unknown location.
- Sans was shown in a brief teaser on the Understuck blog, not much is known about their current role in the story.
- Napstablook is seemingly created as the story is going on, appearing from a seemingly unimportant
punching bagShanking Post that the main character uses to practice for strifes.
- Equius Zahhak's symbol appears multiple times on miscellaneous machinery. It is not known what this could be hinting at regarding their role in the story as of right now.
The Ruins have been replaced by a different location known as the Cavern of Water & Light. Not much is known of this location aside from the way most structures within the cavern are being used as greenhouses by Toriel and whoever may reside within.
- Shameless Ripoff's sign is the sign Aries combined with a circle and a line.
- This hints to them being a rustblood.
- On page 165 the character Corval examines a poster which is a trollified version of "Hunt down the Freeman" a Half-Life fangame known for its notoriously low quality