This page has been brought up to standards by an Admin/Bureaucrat, and now checks out. Please try not to mess it up.
* MY MY, THIS IS THE SADDEST DISPLAY I'VE EVER SEEN, DARLING!
* THIS ARTICLE IS NOT UP TO THE
One day, a child named Frisk fell into Mount Ebott and met Flowey, the child is taught to manage karts and Flowey talked about the dungeon. To teach Frisk to ride on the map, he suggested a race between them.
After the race, Flowey wants to kill them, but Toriel saves Frisk. After meeting with Toriel the Ruins suddenly collapse and Frisk, looking for the cause, discovers the culprit to be Hacker!Frisk.
Flowey and Frisk talks with Hacker!Frisk who tells them about their intentions and everything returns to normal. Frisk is sent to Toriel's house to beat her in a race to get away from the Ruins.
During the race, boxes will appear that give various bonuses and attacks. Cards that appear during the race contain present chests and blue stars; blue stars are reminiscent of SAVE points which fill the magic meter.
On the maps, you can find different types of obstacles which are specific to their location. Some unobtainable characters may be seen during races, but are not obtainable due to being behind an insurmountable obstacle. Gold is a prize for obtaining victory in some of the races.
- Boss: Toriel
- Miniboss: Flowey, Napstablook
- Opponents: Froggit, Vegetoid
The Ruins has walking and static stones, studs, and columns.
Snowdin has fewer traps than The Ruins but has holes in which you can fall. The columns are replaced by snow piles.
Waterfall has stones like the Ruins and pits like Snowdin. There are columns of glowing mushrooms, trees and bulbs.
The CORE does not have any traps, instead, it has a huge number of pits.
- If you don't "skip" the spoiler warning (it continues indefinitely), Flowey escapes.
- If you incorrectly modify the game files, the next time you start the game there will be two Annoying Dogs, and it is possible to find the annoying dog in the startup menu.