*Have you thought about a world where everything is exactly the same...
*Except you don't exist?
This AU has no further presence online than this page.
For information to establish this AU's online presence, see the Template AU Page.
* Umm... H-hey, I couldn't see a thing!
* This article would benefit from the addition of an image.
* B-but it's okay!
* You can upload a picture to this article by going to the Upload page and selecting the file you wish to add to the wiki. Images that are of the .JPG format cannot be uploaded, and the file must have a proper name to be admitted.
Redemptiontale is an AU where Chara attempts to seek redemption in the eyes of the monsters, while trying to expose Frisk for the villain they are.
Chara is a human child who seeks their own redemption.
Frisk is the 8th fallen human, who convinced everyone Chara is the one who was performing all the evil in the Underground.
Asriel Dreemurr is a goat monster who sets Chara on the path towards their redemption.
Sans is a skeleton monster who is a sentry in Snowdin Town, and the one monster who Chara is trying to redeem themselves to above all.
Toriel Dreemurr is a goat monster who lives in the Ruins, and has been the de facto Keeper of the Ruins for several years.
The mountain where the monsters were sealed after the Interspecies War. They are kept within by way of the magical Barrier, which can only be broken with the power of seven human SOULS.
The area beneath Mt. Ebott where the remaining monsters were sealed after the Human-Monster war. It is divided into six sections: The Ruins, Snowdin, Waterfall, Hotland, The CORE, and New Home.
The Redemptiontale story will be told, in full, through chapters released on the RedemptionTale Wiki. Possible chance the story will be turned into a comic, if someone who is willing is found.
- This is a revamp of my previous Redemptiontale. The old and new versions are VERY different.
- I am unsure whether the plot change was for better or not.
- While I recited the first chapter to myself, I briefly scared myself.
- I will have to watch a full
REDACTEDwalkthrough in order to continue the story from Chapter 4 onwards.