This page has been brought up to standards by an Admin/Bureaucrat, and now checks out. Please try not to mess it up.
* MY MY, THIS IS THE SADDEST DISPLAY I'VE EVER SEEN, DARLING!
* THIS ARTICLE IS NOT UP TO THE
Psychetale is a Special Event and Sequel AU taking place in a post-barrier-break Undertale. It is created by Fandom user DerpyBlueberrySans and Fandom/Tumblr user Max041.
Asgore has lead the monsters out of the Underground, splitting all collected SOULs between key figures in the world of Undertale. With all the needed human souls, the monsters all break the barrier, and begin roaming the land. As an initial start, humanity was accepting of the monsters' presence and agreed to their living style as long as it did not interfere with their own, yet both could live in the same area. However, tensions rose between humans and monsters, until humanity declared a state of war against monster kind once more.
A few humans and monsters sided with their opposites, and the end result lead to human victory; even with the help of humans. Defeated, the monsters and key humans follow back into the Underground, now bound to a stronger barrier(as humans still had magic to block) and recreate the Underground to fit a more modern yet at home style. Humans and monsters in the Underground lived peacefully with small conflicts concerning the other humans who followed along, yet nonetheless humans have been accepted by the citizens of the Underground(keep in mind this does not count to humans on the surface). Main monsters, such as Asgore and Gaster, work to try and find ways to break free once more in peace.
- Sans is dead, killed by TBA.
- Gaster is a figure still in the AU, yet appears somewhat cracked.
- Toriel lingers rarely on the opened areas of the Underground, yet still considers the Ruins to be her home.
- The original 7 souls are distributed based on who Asgore felt could best handle the soul and its trait.
- This AU has a non-canon crossover with MentalTale.