* But nobody came.
* This article contains information that is from a cancelled AU, an AU that has been put on an "Indefinite Hiatus", or an AU that has not had a story update in a year. As such, some information here may not be found in any established story, and could be considered non-canon.
Time of Last Story Update: March 18, 2018
Time of Cancellation:
* Umm... H-hey, I couldn't see a thing!
* This article would benefit from the addition of an image.
* B-but it's okay!
* You can upload a picture to this article by going to the Upload page and selecting the file you wish to add to the wiki. Images that are of the .JPG format cannot be uploaded, and the file must have a proper name to be admitted.
Undertale: Metal and Magic is an Sci-Fi esque AU by musician Pineapple with Sunglasses. It takes places after the event of the original Undertale. The AU takes on a very bleak and quiet atmosphere, not featuring very many returning characters, instead having a lot of new, mostly robotic characters. One of the AU's main elements is the addition of Napstablook as a partner throughout the comic.
- Valor is the protagonist of the AU. He does not speak.
- Valor can talk to Napstablook through a new TALK menu, added to the AU.
- Napstablook is the deuteragonist of the AU, serving as a companion to Valor.
- Papyrus takes on a completely different appearance in Metal and Magic, being entirely robotic. His personality, however, is still the same as normal.
- Chillgear Forest
- The name of this AU is a reference to a question in Mettaton's quiz show about "What are robots made of?".