* For the character's more in-depth information, see:
* Isn't it beautiful, everyone?
This article contains information that is from a completed AU. All parts of the story have been released and are readable at any time.
* (Seeing an article of an AU you can freely make content for...)
* (It fills you with determination.)
Inktale is an AU created by Tumblr user Comyet. Coming from a half-made universe, the Sans from this forgotten AU destroyed his own soul in order to escape. After falling through the multiverse, he arrived in a new, blank void. Now having no soul, he could no longer feel emotions. From this new void however, he discovered color, and each color granted him another emotion. The color didn't last forever though, so he bottled up every color he could, so that he could feel emotions whenever he wanted to.
Main article: Ink!Sans
Ink!Sans exists outside of universes, and lives off of the creativity of others. He does not create any AUs himself, but can create portals to other places called 'inkportals', create things, and bring them to life using his paintbrush (with the exception of the dead). Ink is the protector of AUs, and lives in the world he created, which he likes to call the "Doodle Sphere".
- On December 23, 2019, an anonymous user sent an ask to Comyet saying that a Pokémon trainer design that was released before Ink!Sans's debut was extrordinarily similar to Ink!Sans's design. In response, Comyet broke down the entirety of that situation, ending the post by saying that a redesign for Ink!Sans was in order. This redesign was released January 4, 2020.
- Comyet has requested that everybody only use the new design.