* MY MY, THIS IS THE SADDEST DISPLAY I'VE EVER SEEN, DARLING!
* THIS ARTICLE IS NOT UP TO THE
* Umm... H-hey, I couldn't see a thing!
* This article would benefit from the addition of an image.
* B-but it's okay!
* You can upload a picture to this article by going to the Upload page and selecting the file you wish to add to the wiki. Images that are of the .JPG format cannot be uploaded, and the file must have a proper name to be admitted.
Frisk X Asriel The Daily School Life (Frisk X Asriel 校园日常) is a post-pacifist AU where Frisk and Asriel attend the same primary school in Human world.
This AU mainly focuses on the daily school life. Asriel is not transferred into Flowey after giving up all the SOULs he absorbed.
Toriel and Asgore are still separated. Asgore brings Frisk into Human world, and Toriel raises Asriel in Ruins. However, because Asriel wants to attend the same school with Frisk, Asgore and Toriel finally reach a compromise: She doesn't need to move to Human world, but the two children must stay with Toriel every weekend.
Despite the title being "Frisk X Asriel", Frisk and Asriel are not shipped in this AU.
Frisk is a intermediary between Human and Monster. They are genderless, and they are almost doing nothing for their intermediary duty except "being prosopoplegia" and "flirting".
Asriel is Toriel and Asgore's son, and he is worried about his actions, which can have a bad influence in Monsters and Humans, despite the fact that other students really don't consider it too much.
Flowey is a form of Asriel, and Asriel will transform into Flowey sometimes. Flowey shares the same memory with Asriel and the transformation is uncontrollable. Asriel doesn't like to transform and some students fear this form due to the way Flowey acts.
Asgore is Asriel's father and Toriel's ex-husband. He brings Frisk to surface and doesn't want Asriel to attend Human school because of Humans suspecting Monsters but eventually being compromised. He is not good at cooking.
Sans and Papyrus
Sans and Papyrus are only two members of Toriel's "spy organization" in which they spy on the two children and Asgore's doings, as well as carry Asriel and Frisk to Toriel's house every Friday and send them back every Sunday. They all wear sunglasses in order to avoid being discovered by the Humans or Asgore.
- The author said Monster Kid possibly attends the school where Frisk and Asriel are in. However, the author said it is hard to weave a plot for Monster Kid.
- The author said Chara won't appear in this AU due to their identity.